Broccoli and Cheese Soup
o 1 small onion, chopped
o 4 cloves garlic, crushed
o 2 Tbsp butter
o 2 cups broccoli florets
o 1 cup cauliflower florets
o 2 cups carrots, diced
o 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
o 1 1/3 cups milk
o 2 cups shredded cheese, sharp cheddar, parmesan, Colby
o Salt and pepper to taste
o 1 tsp Paprika
o 1 tsp Dried rosemary
1. Fry the onion in the butter with a little salt and pepper until soft, add garlic and sauté until browned.
2. Add the remaining vegetables and sauté for about 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
3. Add the vegetable stock and rosemary; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Puree until smooth, add milk, rosemary and paprika and reheat without boiling.
5. Stir in half the cheese, garnish with the remaining cheese and serve with garlic cheese biscuits.