Saturday, January 21, 2012

Giovannis in Menifee fails

I have been going to Giovanni's for many years now since I moved to Menifee and I wished to use one of their coupons tonight. So I called in my to-go order and was told that I couldn't use the coupon. As can be seen in the attached photo, there is no exclusion for gluten free pizza this advertised deal does not apply to those of us who are allergic to Gluten.

My single biggest issue with this situation is that it was not clearly labeled in advertising. May this be a lesson to business owners advertising, always list the deal correctly in your advertising, being sure to list exclusions completely.

As for our dinner tonight we will cook our own at home and save the money. As for Giovanni's, they lost out on what would probably be a 30 dollar sale and quite possibly some of my future business as well. Clearly, Menifee is in dire need of a fine dining Italian restaurant.

-Bill